1) The presidential system will be abolished for a federal constitutional elective monarchy one party state like it was during Maratha Confederacy. This can be achieved by putting forth more and more restrictions on the parties that can contest in elections and eventually it'll be only parties that agree to a particular loose but broader ideology that can conduct in election. Any anti hindu, anti indian and anti federation party will be banned from elections. Constitutional elective monarchy can be achieved by increasing the president's term limits. The president and the coalition of Hindu parties will then check on each others powers.
2) As I said in the above post, the powers of the central government shall be severely limited and decentralised. It shall be limited to common civil law, military, intra & international relations, tax collection & distribution and currency printing.
3) Even the state will have limited powers and the state governments that follow anti hindu, anti indian and anti federation practices will be punished.
4) Sanskrit, Bharat Matha and Bhagwa Dwaj will replace the current national symbols of unity. Education in native languages will be revived. Other Hindu cultural symbols shall also be revived too(For eg- Declare Shivaji as the father of the state instead of Gandhi).
5) States shall be encouraged to help each other out to make up for their short comings.